We feel immense pride on this day to honour the best writer among all the wonderful people who have tirelessly worked very hard to produce their best contents and made our readers full of joy and happiness!
For the month of July 2020, we have also chosen one writer among many wonderful and talented individuals, who has shown exceptional commitment, creativity and given pleasure to our lovely audience here at The Strong Traveller!
The ‘Writer of the Month‘ July 2020 award, by The Strong Traveller, goes to
Tanishka Khanduja !!!
A Warm Congratulations to Tanishka from The Strong Traveller family!
Tanishka Khanduja has been a contributor at The Strong Traveller and for good reason! She is a free-spirited, effervescent and adventurous force to be reckoned with and loves travelling the world and taking inspiration from the beauty that the world offers. Being a student at OIS in Mumbai hasn’t stopped her from achieving her endeavours or pursuing her dreams that she strives to make a reality.
Well, the blog post for which she has been nominated for this prestigious award is,
Concrete jungles, skyscrapers, delectable food, enchanting, vivid city lights, billboards, delightful parks & many more… Here are the top 10 must-visit attractions in the largest metropolitan area in the world, the New York City!
So how does one qualify for the prestigious ‘Writer of the Month Award by The Strong Traveller‘?
- The writer must publish at least one blog post per month with The Strong Traveller.
- He/She must abide by the rules and regulations prescribed by the admins of the blog/website.
- The content must be free of plagiarism, must avoid copy-righted materials in any form.
- The content must be mature in terms of quality and adequate in terms of quantity (minimum 1,000 words per content is expected).
- The content or the topic must not be published with us before and must not be published/under-review with any other blogs/websites.
- The topic of the content must follow our niche areas of interest Travel, Food and Lifestyle.
If you’re interested to send us your entries for the award and want to qualify for the same, please contact us below or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.